Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feeling Like Job

I'm having a rough night tonight and it's probably not the best time to be putting thoughts down in cyberspace. Truthfully I'm not real sure what my thoughts or feelings are right now. I'm all sort of jumbled up inside.
On top of jumbled up feelings I've had this feeling of tiredness, it is deeper than the flesh, and deeper still than the emotions. No matter what I do I can't seem to shake it off. I think I am battle weary and I just don't seem to have any fight left.
A friend told me I sounded depressed. I'm not depressed. I do have hope. I know what it feels like to loose hope and I never, ever, want to be in that place again! I will admit to this, I desperately need a healing touch from the LORD.
I know when I pray God is faothful to answer and His answers are "Yes" and "Amen."
Since I've been feeling a little like Job lately , I know I can take comfort in his words, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD."
Blessings,

No comments: